Between 27 January and 4 February, join in the reopening of the Chelsea Physic Garden after a long, dark winter to herald in the spring.
Their ‘Heralding Spring’ programme is filled with exciting talks, walks and workshops including the usual Snowdrop Trail and theatre along with other early spring blooms. You will be able to take away some spring flowering plants for your own garden too by purchasing Snowdrop bulbs, of which there is a variety of over 50, and other cuttings from plants in the garden.
- Sunday 28 January – ‘The Wonderful World of Snowdrops’ talk and tour with Joe Sharman from Monk Silver Nurseries
- Thursday 1 February – ‘Behind the scenes tour’ with Glasshouse manager, Joe Bassett
- Saturday 3 & Sunday 4 February – Heralding Spring tour with Head Gardener, Nell Jones
- Saturday 3 February – ‘Photographing Winter Flowers’ workshop with Sue Bishop
- Sunday 4 February – ‘The Magic of Hellebores’ illustrated talk with Edward Flint
Admission costs are as normal. Please click here for further information on how to put a spring in your step.